Accurately Reporting Your Alumni Participation Numbers to US News
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jan 24, 2012||End Date/Time: Jan 24, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 17, 2012|
Join us online to learn how to best report your institutionâ€™s alumni participation rate to US News. You will learn:
* How alumni participation fits into the overall rankings formula
* Where Voluntary Support of Education Survey (VSE) and US News numbers diverge
* How to deal with lost alumni figures
* What complicating factors you should watch out for
* Where unresolved measurement issues arise
* How your institutionâ€™s business process decisions affect your figures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All advancement and institutional research professionals responsible for compiling and reporting alumni participation numbers to US News will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to most accurately show the results of their institutionâ€™s efforts.
EXPAND YOUR TRAINING LIBRARY
Did you know that CD recordings are 50% off when purchased along with the live webcast connection? Visit the registration tab for details.
CFRE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This Academic Impressions event has been approved for continuing education credits toward the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.