Zhongshan Food Expo 2012 (Zhongshan Food Expo )
|Event Date/Time: Nov 01, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 04, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 29, 2012|
The 7th Expo Review:
13,000 m2 exhibiting area, over 300 exhibitors, 128 overseas exhibitors, over 3,000 purchasers group, over 30,000 purchasers; 4,000 professional visitors, over 200,000 visitors from 30 countries and regions; over 1,000 domestic and overseas food items on exhibit; over 2.55 billion RMB trade volume reached at site.
Why Zhongshan Food Expoï¼Ÿ
1. One of the most professional state-level international food trade exhibitions
2. Organized by 21Food, the most well-developed and most influential online food import and export portal
3. Over 1000 most quality, trendy food items from home and aboard
4. Database with over 200,000 buyers from over 30 countries and regions
5. A highly Individualized platform for Industry Chain Building and Trading to create win-win situation
6. Largest exhibition ever, not only in scale, but also number of visitors
7. Various professional activities providing exhibitors with marketing tools and sales channels
8. Cooperation with domestic and global food associations, quality buyers delegations professionally organized
9. Over 100 major professional media attending to help with product and enterprise brand promoting
10. Supported by government, market run, new exhibition mode to maximize trade profits
â–²2012 Zhongshan International Food Expo Opening Ceremony
â–²2012 Wine & Spirits Tasting Meeting
â–²2012 Wine & Spirits Distributors Dinner Party
â–²2012 the 5th 21Food Global Buyers Sourcing Meeting
â–²the 2nd "Food in China" Forum
â–²Chinese Food Retailers & Distributors Negotiation Meeting
Standard Booth: (3mÃ—3m)9m2 (include:1 carpet,1 fascia,1 table, 2 chairs, 1 220V power socket, 2 Spotlights)
Space Only: (Minimum 36m2, include: space, security and cleaning, space management expenses not included)
Event 1: 2012 Chinese Food Enterprises E-commerce Marketing Farmout Forum
This forum takes place in the form of discussion, thinking about a series of questions in the field of food, such as how to choose a better F2F foreign trade platform to expand global food market.
Event 2: 2012 Chinese Food Distributor (Zhejiang) Forum
This Forum committed to improve the business negotiation between the exhibitors and Chinese retailers, distributors. During the 4 days, exhibitors from different countries will have face-to-face business negotiations with domestic retailers and distributors.
Event 3: The 5th 21Food Global Buyers Sourcing meeting
Buyers Sourcing Meeting is one of the offline services that 21Food holds annually since 2009. Itâ€™s a face-to-face business negotiation meeting for global buyers to build up business relationship with pre-matched Chinese suppliers in an easiest and most effective way. At the 4th 21Food Global Buyers Sourcing Meeting, which had over 50 well-known buyers from 25 countries such as USA, Russia, Netherlands, Singapore, UAE, Canada, Thailand, and Pakistan, at least 15 initial procurement agreements were reached and the contract amount reached 9,000,000 USD.
Features of the sourcing meeting:
* Face-to-face business negotiations: enable buyers and suppliers to get to know each other well.
* Professional Pre-matching and Services: save buyers and suppliers much time and energy, and help get successfully matched effectively.
More than 100 authoritative social media and professional food industry media, such as Guangdong TV, Southern TV, Radio Guangdong, Zhongshan TV, Radio Zhongshan, People's Daily, China Food Quality News, 21Food, Sina, Yahoo, Alibaba.