Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2012
End Date/Time: Nov 09, 2012
The Enterprise Mobility Exchange (Vegas) is widely acknowledged as the must-attend meeting for CIOs, VPs and Directors of IT, Enterprise Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Field Service and Operations.
This year, 60 strategic decision-makers are attending to discuss the challenges presented by enterprise mobility and how to achieve best-in-breed customer experience, workforce productivity and operational efficiency.
Unlike traditional conferences or tradeshows, the primary focus and benefit of the Exchange is for new relationships to be forged and existing partnerships to be enhanced.
At the Exchange, strategic corporate decision-makers, leading analysts and a selection of the most innovation solution providers gather to exchange knowledge and discuss best practice on aligning business strategy with technology requirements, to ensure businesses are robustly prepared for what lies ahead.
The 2012 expert speaker panel includes:
- Jaime Montemayor, CIO, FritoLay
- Bob Schukai, Global Head â€“ Mobile Technology, Thomson Reuters
- Steven Cook, Global CMO FanKix (former SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, North America, Samsung Electronics)
- Rodrigo Merielles, Head of Mobile Business for Latin American and Caribbean, VISA
- Chip Tabor, Senior Director Mobility, PEPSICO
- Bob Lindemann, Director Technology Infrastructure & Operations, PSC
- Neil Goodrich, Director Business Analytics & Technology, Holly Hunt
- Justin Rivard Director, Project Delivery and Martin Bacon, Director, Project Delivery, Bell
- John Prusnick, Director, IT Innovation & Strategy, Hyatt
- Brian Laughlin, Technical Fellow, Technical Architecture / Strategic Planning, Boeing
- Michael Covarrubias, IT Enterprise Architect, aps
- David Makuta, Mobility Architect, CAT
- Jim Freeland, IT Manager - Enterprise, Medtronic
- Eugene Signorini, Senior Vice President and Head of Research, Yankee Group
- David Krebs, VP, Mobile & Wireless Practice, VDC Research
- Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile and Wireless, The 451 Group
- Jeff Wallace, AVP â€“ Mobility, Cognizant
- Drew Domecq, Assistant Vice President - Information Technology, Safelite AutoGlass
- Tony Landrith, IT Project Manager, Sempra Energy
- Nick David, Enterprise Services Manager, Shell
- Alan Murray, SVP â€“ Products, Apperian
- Matthew Berardi, Managing Director â€“Operation Technology, FedEx Ground