Cappadocia Series: International Energy Economics and Policy
|Event Date/Time: May 16, 2012||End Date/Time: May 18, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 15, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 15, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 30, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 31, 2013|
On the behalf of the Organizing Committee of CS: Energy 2013, we kindly invite you to submit papers for the Cappadocia Series: International Energy Economics and Policy which will be organized by Nevsehir University, Institute of Social Sciences in collaboration with Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources and Ahiler Development Agency, on the dates between 16 - 18 May 2013, in Nevsehir / Cappadocia â€“ Turkey. The aim of CS: Energy is to discuss the energy-oriented economic policies, current issues, developments, innovations in field of energy economics and to review energy sector from a global viewpoint.
Aside from regular presentations, relevant government authorities and keynote speakers will also take place in the conference.
The conference welcomes the studies including following main topics, but are not limited to, especially supported by empirical evidences:
- Energy consumption,
- Energy modeling,
- Electricity supply and demand,
- Economic growth-energy,
- Energy policy,
- Energy planning,
- Energy forecasting,
- Energy pricing,
- Renewable energy,
- Biomass and bioenergy,
- Energy storage,
- Environmental effects, emissions and sustainability,
- Energy and green house gas mitigation,
- Financing of energy sector in developing countries,
- Interaction between energy and environment,
- Energy systems,
- Today and future of nanotechnology applications,
- CO2 trading,
- Issues related to prediction, financing, investment, taxation, development, regulation, risk management, insurance, portfolio theory, fiscal regimes, accounting and environment.
Abstracts and full papers should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevsehir University looks forward to welcoming you in May 2013.
Alper Aslan, Ph.D.