In-person Seminar: Auditing the Human Resource Function (HR Compliance)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 20, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 20, 2012|
This seminar will cover auditing human resources practices for compliance and liability to help identify and correct any areas that may not comply with applicable laws and/or do not comply with company policies. This action not only is a means to perform "due diligence" for your company, but is a measuring tool to determine what needs to be improved to achieve a higher standard of excellence.
- An overview of labor laws that apply to your business
- Legal postings.
- Record setup, access and maintenance.
- Auditing your employee policy manual.
- Codes of Conduct.
- Staffing your organization
- Payroll and taxes.
- Employee relations and communications.