InfoSource Events 2nd Neuroscience Business Summit- Houston, TX (ISNEURO2)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 12, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 10, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 23, 2012|
This event will build upon the great success of our first Neuroscience Business Summit, which took place October 2011 at Barrow Neurological Institute and bring the top leaders in the Neuroscience area.
Featuring top-notch, industry-experts and inspirational presenters from Cleveland Clinic, Barrow Neurological Institute, UCSF Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Carolinas Healthcare System, St.Luke's Episcopal Health System and many other prestigious hospitals, the Neuroscience Business Summit will provide the perfect opportunity to catch up on the latest trends, learn how recent regulatory and scientific changes are likely to affect your organization, and prepare for what's coming.
Register early to take advantage of early bird rates. We hope to see you in Houston!
Phil Pomeroy, Vice President, Neurosciences, Barrow Neurological Institute, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Daniel Yoshor, MD, Chief of Neurosurgery, St.Luke's Episcopal Hospital; Associate Professor, Baylor College of Medicine, Director Brain Tumor and Epilepsy Programs
Marshall Steele, MD, Medical Director, Stryker Performance Solutions-Orthopedic Surgeon
Sarah Livesay, DNP, RN, ANCP, CNS, System Director Service Line Development, St. Luke's Episcopal Health System
Stephen D. Samples, MD, Director, Regional Neurosciences; Director, Neurological Institute Consultation & Affiliation Program, Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute
Eula Mckinney, Director, Neuro/Spine Service Lines, UCSF Medical Center
Kathleen Kaney, System Vice President, Carolinas Healthcare System
And many more......
As part of the program, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a site-tour of St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, which houses specialized neuro-specific clinical units, including a 20-bed Neuro-Intensive Care unit, a 42-bed Neuro Acute Care unit and dedicated Neurosurgical operating room suites
Tour is limited to 30 participants and is on a first come first serve basis!
Register early to secure your seat!
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Neuroscience trends and opportunities for service line growth
- Co-management and creating a culture of accountability
- Best practices or gold standards for Neuroscience Centers of Excellence; comprehensive program development, benchmarking
- Nuts and bolts of building a Successful Spine Program
- Physician engagement strategies
- Making the right new technology decisions: Implications of cost control
- Learn best practices for implementing clinical pathways and standardizing data collection for stroke across a multi-hospital system
- Quality outcomes-program development
- Planning a comprehensive business model for Neurosciences, Epilepsy and Stroke Care
- Balanced scorecards/neuro outcome measure and the secret to profitability
- Effective administration of an inpatient Epilepsy Program - current trends in epilepsy monitoring units across the nation
- Establishing large system wide approaches to neuro-strategy
- The changing climate of healthcare: providers and administrators; past, present and future
- Achieving quality, safety and patient satisfaction with business intelligence & process improvement
And many others!
WHO YOU WILL MEET AND WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is designed for administrators from hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals, physician clinics, hospital management groups, consulting firms with titles including but not limited to:
Neuroscience Service Line Directors /Neuroscience Institute Directors - Vice Presidents of Neuroscience Service Lines â€“ Chief Medical Officers
Chief Operations Officers/Chief Development Officers Business Development Managers - Stroke Center Directors - Presidents - Neurosurgeons/Neurologists - Administrative Directors of Neuro Critical Care - Directors of Spine Service Lines â€“ Chief Administrators