The 3rd Mobile Payment China 2012
Venue: Ramada Plaza Pudong Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 14, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2012|
- Paving the way for the development of mobile payment industry
The 3rd Mobile Payment China 2012 will be held on Nov.14-15 in Shanghai, China. With the exclusive information and high-level delegates, the summit will definitely make a great difference in paving the way for the burgeoning mobile payment industry this year.
The previous Mobile Payment China Summits were great success and attracted more than 120 delegates from mobile payment industry, 10% from mobile network operators, 9% from financial institutions, 12% from third-part payment providers, 18% from chip & card producers, 20% from solution providers and 8% from both software suppliers and services providers.
Against the backdrop of the fast-developing mobile payment industry in China, this year the event will again convene 160+ industry practitioners from global payment fraternities including policy-makers, solution providers, payment platforms, SIM and IC card producers, payment terminal vendors, mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, banks , software developers etc.
The event is dedicated to establishing a dynamic platform for knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration. Embracing the two main subjects - User Experience and Cooperation for Mutual Benefit, the conference will be delivering the in-depth insights into the spotlight in terms of how to maximize the market recognition to pave the way for further development.
What Will You Take Away From The Event?
- Finding out how best to collaborate with market players across the industrial chain in order to enhance the progress of mobile payment
- Gaining a comprehensive picture of technological advances and applications concerning mobile payment soluton, security, SIM card, IC card and POS technologies
- Discerning industry standard navigating the mobile payment market and its influence on various stakeholders throughout the value chain
- Understanding the opportunities of mobile payment based on NFC technology
- Learning from the successful business model of IDA Singapore
- Assessing existing mobile payment models and applications and the marketing strategy for better customer engagement and retention
- Identifying the challenge in terms of the evolution of payment methods faced by commercial banks
- Evaluating the development of mobile payment in meeting fastâ€growing market needs and how to create customer loyalty.
- Probing into how to strengthen mobile payment security through joint efforts across the community and determining the roles of MNOs, banks, payment platforms, system integrators and regulators, etc.
3rd Mobile Payment China Summit 2012, as Chinaâ€™s premier event focusing on mobile payment market, is definitely an event you canâ€™t miss among current masses of mobile payment events.
For more detailed information, please visit the official conference website:
Or contact the organizing committee for any inquires by +86 21 51615300 and
Previous participants from (Not limited to):
Analysys International, Arvato services(China), Aaccumulate, Bank of Communication, BEA Personal Banking Division, Beijing NetQin Tech.Co.Ltd., China Electronics Standardization Institute, MIIT, China Union Pay, Citi, China Telecom Best Pay Co., Ltd., China Telecom , China Construction Bank, Central University of Finance and Economics, China Institute for Development and Reform, Chongqing Just In Mobile Business.Col Ltd., C114, EKA, Euromonitor International, Gemalto, Givex, Golden Dondkang Information System Co. Ltd., Guangzhou Easylink Commercial Services Co. Ltd., Giantec Semiconductor Inc., GRT, Hua Wei , HISUN, Hang Zhou Singlee Technology Limited Company, Harvest Network Co. Ltd., IBM(China) Company Ltd., Interfax China, JCB Co. Ltd., JCST Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co.Ltd., Legend Capital, MILA.org, Media Tek Inc., M. Future, Nokia (China) Investment Co., Ltd., Shanghai Branch, NXP Semiconductors (Shanghai)Ltd, NIC National Informatics Corporation, New Postcom Equipment Co. Ltd., Nantian Electronics Information Corp., Ltd., PR Newswire, Qiandai Information Technology Co.Ltd, Shanghai Handpay Information&Technology Co. Ltd, Shanghai DONG QI Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, Smartable, Shenzhen Kaifa Technology Co., Ltd., Single Software Co.Ltd., Stoll mann, Shanghai Cardinfo.Co. Ltd, Spectra Technologies, Shanghai Huahong Integrated Circuit Co. Ltd., Sunyard System Engineering Co.Ltd., Shanghai Friend Intltrade Co. Ltd., Shanghau Yuntu Information Technologies Co. Ltd., SP China, TrunkBow Co.Ltd., UMP union mobile pay, VeriFone China, WatchData, Yeepay.com, Yisheng Business Service Co. Ltd., Zteict Technology Co. Ltd â€¦
3rd Mobile Payment China 2012 is to be held on November 14-15 in Shanghai, China. We sincerely invite you to be the event media partner and add the event information on your events section. Thanks.