Model Risk Conference
Venue: New York
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2012||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2012|
Moreover, this event will help banks to ensure exposure to model risk is minimised and the model risk management strategy is set to continuously monitor model risk and respond to potential threats early to avoid huge losses.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Understand model risk in the new environment
2. Address the regulatory challenges in an ever changing landscape
3. Learn the art of building models
4. Develop a consistent and stable model review process
5. Manage risks associated with different models
6. Optimize model risk governance and model risk documentation
7. Hear from different perspectives: global banks vs. regional banks
8. Realize the role of back-testing and stress testing in model risk management
8. Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event
Hear from industry leading experts including RBS Citizens Bank, National Bank of Canada, Citibank, Federal Reserve Board, Union Bank, Capital One, KeyBank and many more!