New State Aid Package for Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 16, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 14, 2012|
- Learn when the compensation for public services could constitute State aid and requires notification by the European Commission.
- Ensure the effective supply of Services of General Economic Interests such as: health care, social services, public transportation, energy supply and waste management.
- Receive detailed and comprehensive information on the new SGEI State Aid Package and learn how to implement it in practice.
- Analyse your own cases and get advice from the experts from the European Commission, other Member States and leading law offices.
- Participate in numerous discussion rounds, case studies and group exercises to become acquainted with all details of the new framework.
- Lawyers and consultants specialised in public affairs
- State Aid Monitoring Offices in the Member States
- National Ministries and Agencies involved in the regulation and provision of public services, such as: Ministries for Social Affairs, Health, Transport, Infrastructure, Telecommunication, Economy and Energy
- Regional and Communal Governments and City Councils concerned with the provision of social services, health care, public transportation, energy and water supply, waste management and of other public services
- Companies providing public services both on national and local level